Need Help With Your AC??
Are you looking for help getting either an existing air conditioner repaired or serviced, or are you looking to have a whole new system installed in your home or office?
If so then you’ve come to the right place! Air Conditioning AU are your number one when it comes to all things related to air conditioning servicing, maintenance and installation!
Get Your Free Quote!
Ducted System Air Conditioning
With brand new, state-of-the-art modern technology, the Inverter Ducted Systems are even more efficient to operate and quieter to run than traditional units. These air con units are able to handle greater extremes in climate, are sleeker and a lot more stable in operation and reach the desired temperature level quicker than traditional air conditioners.
How Ducted Air Conditioning Systems Operate
Ducted air conditioning consists of a straightforward one-touch remote control that manages to keep your house cool throughout hot months and warm during winter months. A ducted air conditioner is powered by means of a compressor/condenser that is set up outdoors. The inside system can be conveniently installed in the ceiling or under the floor covering.
The conditioned air is then distributed through ductwork which leads to vents or diffusers where the conditioned air then heats up or cools down the individual rooms. Ducted reverse cycle systems are the ultimate in home comfort and temperature control.
Rooms (as well as combinations of rooms) can be split into zones successfully permitting you to pick which spaces are cooled and which are not at any one time. Doing this allows cost effective cooling of the building because you can cool living rooms during the day and rooms at night.
Layout could consist of:
Zone 1: Bedrooms
Zone 2: Kitchen and Family Room
Zone 3: Dining and Living Room
The running expenses of air conditioning systems are a great concern for many clients; ducted zone control equips you to control your individual space according the unique needs of your household or business.
Notable Features Of Ducted Air Conditioners
• Highly developed inverter technology consistently adjusts outputs so once the preferred temperature level has been reached, the a/c unit makes sure that the temperature is kept at that level.
• The ability to cool or heat up an entire household instead of working two split-system air con units
• Performs effectively in all temperature extremities
• Budget-friendly running costs
• Reverse Cycle heating and cooling units
• Cooling only options
• External system can be installed in the ceiling, or under your home
• Prevents the loss of cold air that might occur with window mounted systems
• Cold air is dispersed evenly around the room through outlets, unlike split systems
• Courteous quiet temperature control because of the outdoor air con system
At Air Conditioning AU our team understand that buying a ducted air conditioner could be one of the largest investments you will make on your house. We put in the time to get to know you and really help customize a solution that’s right for you.